The Dojo teaches traditional Okinawan karate mixed with the best of modern exercise physiology to build skill, attributes, and confidence.Steve is known internationally for his innovative teaching methods and his caring dedication to his students.
Steve’s goal is for each student is to become their personal best self. He is committed to guiding every student to the rank of black belt and beyond, and he helps each student to see the black belt inside of themselves.
Steve doesn’t believe in contracts, hidden fees or long-term commitments. He wants you to come to the school because you love it! And, unlike many other schools, he does not force required programs, seminars or testing fees (except for black belt testing fee).
- Classes for kids from age 4, teens and adults
- Reasonable tuition rates
- 1 or 2+ class hours per week options
- Free uniform when you join
- No hidden fees
- Free Wifi and comfortable observation area for guests
- Facility renovated with toxin-free materials
- Special family pricing
- No contracts – No long-term commitments
- No hassle karate!