Executive Martial Arts & Boxing provides superior private & semi-private instruction in Karate, Boxing, Kickboxing, and Weapons training in the East Putnam, Connecticut area. The Foundation of Our Martial Arts Program is Uechi-Ryu Karate Do
Sensei Frederick A. DeCubellis 4th dan:
Sensei DeCubellis is a Certified Martial Arts Instructor & Boxing Coach. He often cross trains with regional, national, and world renowned Martial Artists which enhances the martial arts experience of all Executive students/fighters. At our school we train and teach the following:
- Uechi-Ryu Karate: Uechi-Ryu is a traditional Chinese-Okinawan style derived from ancient Chinese Pangai Noon Kung Fu (a tiger, crane, dragon system).
- American Freestyle Boxing: American Freestyle Boxing is a modern, stand up system of self-defense.
- Amateur/Olympic Style Boxing : Under the supervision of qualified/certified coaches, athletes are introduced to the “sweet science” of Amateur/Olympic style boxing.
- Goshinjutsu Weapons System: Goshinjutsu Weapons System (the art of self-defense) compliments the foundation of our martial arts program, traditional Uechi-Ryu.
- BLADESTAR Knife Throwing : Executive Martial Arts & Boxing is a proud member of BLADESTAR Knife Throwing Association